Eeyore is just one of those characters that you wanna scoop up and hug forever.
One awesome thing about Eeyore is that even though he is basically clinically depressed, he still gets invited to participate in adventures and shenanigans with all of his friends. And they never expect him to pretend to feel happy, they just love him anyway, and they never leave him behind or ask him to change.
And he does feel happy, though. He can be happy. He just doesn’t show it as much as the others do.
There was a whole episode about that - Piglet sees him sitting on a hilltop and thinks he’s sadder than usual, and does all he can to cheer him up. Nothing works and the next day he’s back on the hill, and Piglet apologizes because he thinks in trying to help, he just made him sad again and ”I don’t come here when I’m sad. I come up here because I’m happy.”
There’s just something about that…
“I wish you were in this room with me right now. I wish I could put my arms around you. I wish I could touch you.”Her (2013)
A self-portrait made by an artist with Alzheimer’s
This is really sad.
Twenty One Pilots- Then and Now
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.” Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via dingyfeathers)
“It’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.”Oscar Wilde (via muslimbitch)
I wondered when I’d be seeing you, Mr. Potter. It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands.